Guild try-outs are every Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There are 3 Types of guild tryouts which are held by the different Scouts.
If you can’t make these times, PM one of the Scouts and make a time slot for you. IF you cannot get in touch with one of them in game, please visit the Athena’s Sword website in order to get in touch with one of them. Your best bet of communication is through the Athena’s Sword website if you do not run into one of the AS members in the game that can relay the message to one of the Scouts.
- Type 1: 1v1 Guild tryout. Get at least 2 kills or impress the scout.
- Type 2: 1v4 Tryout. You will be pitted against 3 other players where the last man standing will fight the scout. Your objective is to then Impress the Scout or score a kill.
- Type 3: Survival in Style. Your goal is to finish the match with high enough total attack. Doesn’t matter how many kills you get, as long as your total attack meets the required cap. (This cap is set by the Scout).
- Talkative, Friendly, & Respectful.
- Be Respectful
- Be Loyal
- Avoid Unnecessary Drama
- Do not be a sore winner
- Kill your enemies with kindness